Musiciens du groupe : Avant...
- E.V.A. (power metal) 1997-2001
- Bestial overdrive (rock/fusion) 2001-2003
- Tridus elasticus (elasticus death metal) 2001-2006
- burgul torkhaïn (progressif death metal) 2001-2003
- Malediction (heavy metal) 2005-2007
- Kryzalid (thrash/heavy) 2003-2007
- Resilience (metal/stoner) 2011-2014
- Monstre (Rock Stoner/grunge) 2014-2015
- Gloria Gamma (Rock/chanson française) 2016-2017
- Melting Blood (Fusion) 2018-2019
- PATRICK HEMER BAND (Heavy/prog') 2014...
- FUZ' (Jazz rock, funk) 2015...
- OXO TRIO (Free jazz-rock) 2020...
- HAVE COVERS PROJECT (OUMC --> Online Ultimate metal covers ;-) 2020...
Influences : Universelles et sans limites.
Site web : www.facebook.com/oliver.sticks
Dernière connexion : 07-11-2020
- min volume
- max volume
- Piste précédente
- Piste suivante
ConcertsPas de concert prévu
Each training experience has been an undeniable source of inspiration and motivation. It has allowed me to constantly improve my understanding of music and particularly of rhythm. My first years of training as self-educated person have allowed me to acquire a personal and instinctive approach of the instrument. They have contributed to develop the spontaneity and confidence which are the characteristics of my playing style. It was thanks to various pedagogical videos such as Lenny White, Steve Gadd, Carmine Appice and Kenny Aronoff and by attentively listening to my favourite bands that I made my first steps. At the beginning I was a rock enthusiast, but later I decided to widen my knowledge and to study in a conservatory of music; I’ve been able to learn rhythmic solfege, along with new bases enabling to create African or Latin rhythms. Then I have improved this work by studying in a Dante Agostini drum playing school, participating simultaneously to jazz workshops in the conservatory of music. Later, I've attempted the full drum program at LAMA (Los Angeles Music Academy) based in Pasadena, California, to consolide my basics and continue to learn with masters like Ralph Humphrey, Tony Inzalaco, Joe Porcaro and more... This period has allowed me to improve my musical skills, my technique and my independence; it has also contributed to the development of my playing dynamics. Throughout my learning, I’ve always played a lot in bands. It was an intense and enthralling activity which has allowed me to put into practice what I learnt while developing my musicality and my creativity. Today, with the benefit of hindsight, I’m aware that everything I’ve learnt individually, in a group or with the help of teachers, has contributed to my development not only as a drummer but also as a person, that which enable me to make my approach of the instrument everyday a little bit more personal.